lundi 28 novembre 2011

Some news

Lots of work for this end of year. This blog is neglected. I have some unfinished posts which I will finish after the end of year. In the meantime, Beckmesser's rants is mentioned as part of the Independant Views in the Big List of Classical Music Blogs whom I encourage you to visit.

For French readers, I have been my usual busy for Concertonet covering the Geneva season. I celebrated Zubin Mehta's classical program, really disliked Fazil Say's gimmicks (next to whom Lang Lang is restraint made artits...) ...

I also left Geneva to go to Boston where I enjoyed Jean-Efflam Bavouzet's artistery. Lausanne is a solid hour away from Geneva but I went to hear the Orchestre de Chambre under Pascal Rophé play an exciting modern music program with a percussion concerto by Swiss Composer Darbellay and Honegger 5th Symphony, also Swiss. I will return tomorrow for a more mainstream program with Mozart's three last Symphonies under no less than Bertrand de Billy.

1 commentaire: